This is available for all plans. This is not available for legacy plans.
You can manage your tokens in zeroheight with Token Manager. This will enable you to centralize and manage design decisions directly in your documentation.
You can manage your tokens in the Tokens section of your account.
Create a token set
You can import your tokens file in JSON from GitHub into zeroheight.
Note: You can only import one file from one repo at a time.
1) In the Tokens section, click Create token set
3) Write Token set name and Description (optional)
4) Select the token set from the code repo you want to upload from and click Continue
5) Click Finish
6) You’ve successfully created a token set!
7) You can now document your token set in your styleguide
You can sync your design tokens similarly to your design uploads and markdown files.
1) Go to the Tokens section
2) Click on the token set you want to update
3) Click Sync from repo
👉 Note: You can sync your token set by syncing the entire GitHub repo from the Code repos tab in the Uploads section
Can I use the Figma Tokens plugin with the tokens manager?
We won’t be supporting Figma Tokens during this first iteration but we will be able to support them in the near future.
What if I delete my token set?
Your tokens will still be in your styleguide even if you delete your token set from the Tokens tab; however, the link to your token set in GitHub is disconnected. If you want to update your tokens in your styleguide, you must delete them and reinsert them.