This is currently in an open beta and will be available for all plans. This will not be available for legacy plans. If you would like to join the beta, you can sign up here.
You can document your design tokens in your styleguide. This allows you to centralize everything in one tool. Once you’ve added your token set to your account, you can display it as a table or JSON format.
1) In your styleguide page, open Design tokens from the toolbar
2) Select Token manager
3) Click Add tokens
4) Select the tokens you want to display
5) Your tokens are displayed in zeroheight!
You can remove a token from your display.
1) Hover over the token you want to remove and click the transparent circle
2) Select Remove
3) Your token has been removed from your display
How many tokens set can I display?
Based on your plan, this is the number of sets you can display: