This feature is available on all Enterprise plans.
What will be tracked?
|View design||Item||View||Component name|
|Download all assets||Assets||DownloadAll||
|Download attachments||Attachment||Download||Attachment name|
|Copy value e.g. HEX code or code snippet||CopyValue||
DesignValue or CodeValue
|Download (Tokens 1.0)||Tokens1||Download||
|Copy link (Tokens 1.0)||Tokens1||CopyLink||
|Download (Tokens 2.0)||Tokens2||Download||
|Copy link (Tokens 2.0)||Tokens2||CopyLink||Page name|
Where can you see events?
1) First, complete the set up here.
2) Navigate to Behaviour > Events > Overview
3) You will see a list of events
4) You can choose to display the Top Events by:
- Event Category e.g.
- Event Action e.g.
- Event Label e.g.
Who will be tracked?
- Analytics will be tracked for viewers of the styleguide.
- Analytics won't be tracked for editors when they are logged into zeroheight.
- When an editor clicks
Preview, the preview session will not trigger any metrics. If you want to test whether metrics are working, open the Share link in an incognito/private session.
- In accordance with GDPR, viewers in the UK/EEA will only be tracked if they accept analytics cookies by clicking 'Allow all' in the cookie banner.
There are no page views?
For the page views due to the way our app is built there aren't technically "pages" in the traditional sense, so GA isn't able to track page views. To account for this our platform sends Events to GA whenever someone visits a new "page". There should be page view events being fired that you can view.
If your team doesn't use Google Analytics, try zeroheight analytics to see page views.