This feature is available on all Professional and Enterprise plans. Want this and other premium features? Update your plan here.
1) Click Admin in the top right
2) Click the Applications tab
3) Click Add Application
4) Click Create new app
5) Select Web and tick SAML 2.0
6) Enter "zeroheight" as the app name
7) Upload the zeroheight logo if you'd like - you can download it from https://ok7static.oktacdn.com/fs/bco/4/fs0yax9omNQh4sTKH356 then right-click > Save image, then use Browse and Upload Logo
8) Click Next
9) For Single sign-on URL, use the generated URL from the SSO setup page in your account. It should look like https://zeroheight.com/sso/acs/xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For Audience URI, use the generated ID from the SSO setup page in your account. It should look like zeroheight:xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For Name ID Format, select EmailAddress
For Application username, select Email
Add an attribute called FirstName tied to the user's first name
10) Click Next
11) Select I'm an Okta customer but leave the rest of the page blank
12) Click Finish
13) Click the Sign On tab
14) Click View setup instructions
15) Copy and paste the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL and X.509 Certificate into the SSO setup page for your account.
👉 Note: If you need the Target_logout URL to set up SSO, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add it.
16) Follow the SSO set up instructions 😀