This feature is available on all paid plans.
You can choose to have your public styleguide indexed in search results.
This feature will be useful if you would like to have your design system documentation displayed in Google search results for promotional reasons.
👉 Note: Please contact us at email@example.com if you want this enabled for your team.
Please also note that we can't guarantee that it will be displayed in the results as this is dependent on the algorithm of the search engine. This is based on what it finds as relevant to the search term and is therefore beyond our control.
Index your styleguide
1) Click on Styleguide settings in the top right corner of the page
2) Choose the SEO tab at the bottom of the menu
3) Check the box to allow the styleguide to be indexed in search engines
4) You can now input your own meta title and meta description
If you don't fill in your own meta title and description then it will use the default metadata which is:
- title: "[styleguide name] · zeroheight"
- description: "[styleguide name] · Design system documentation, made with zeroheight"
How do I make my styleguide public?
You can make your styleguide public from the Security tab in the styleguide settings (more details here).