As you expand your documentation it can be useful to create a 'template' so that your pages have the same structure. You can create:
1) Add a new page named TEMPLATE
2) Add the tabs, headers, and sections that you want the page to contain
3) Hide the template in the navigation by clicking on the eye icon
4) Whenever you want to add a new component you can duplicate the template and fill out the content
If you need to create different styleguides for different products or teams, you can create a styleguide template that acts as a starting point each time.
You can either:
- Create your template from scratch in a new styleguide
- Duplicate an existing styleguide and remove the content, leaving only the structure
Once you have your template you can duplicate it whenever you need to add new styleguides.