This feature is available on all Professional and Enterprise plans.
We support any provider which supports SAML 2.0 SSO. See the guides below for specific providers.
To enable SSO you must be on our Enterprise or Professional plan, please contact us for pricing.
Set up Single Sign-On (SSO)
1) You can contact email@example.com or have your Customer Success Manager contact support to request SSO set up. Our support team will provide you with:
- Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) / SSO URL. It should look like: https://zeroheight.com/sso/acs/xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Entity ID. It should look like:
2) Your IT team typically completes this step. Follow the setup instructions for your SSO provider in our guides below.
3) Your IT team typically completes this step. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the above steps and provide the metadata documentation that includes:
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
- X.509 Certificate